|Sprzęt i maszyny, nawozy, ochrona roślin, hodowla i chów, produkty rolne, sad i ogród, artykuły spożywcze, rybołówstwo|
|Firma:||India Exhibition & Conference Services Private Limited|
|Miejscowość:||Kadavanthra - 682 020., India|
|Ulica:||Midhila, Ist Cross, Cheruparambath Road, Kadavanthra|
|Zaplecze gastronomiczne, zaplecze sanitarne|
Agri-Business 2009, the most comprehensive agriculture exhibition in Kerala will be held for the first time in Kerala and will cover segments such as Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Poultry & Livestock, Floriculture and many more. The main aim of the show is to develop these sectors through promoting its growing trends, diversifying and bringing in more investments and also to bring all stake-holders in the agriculture sector be it farmers, researchers, agri-business enterprises and agro-machinery companies on a single platform to seek ways to capitalize on the 11th Plan objectives to achieve a big breakthrough in the field.
* To create a synthesis platform that would share current trends in cultivation, agri-business, production and productivity, and developments in agriculture technology
* To discuss research outcomes in new areas and the prospects of promoting agri-business in order to ensure sustainable agriculture.
* To provide a platform for agri-business enterprises to showcase their success stories and encase best practices.
* To create a forum for farmers and Non-government Organisations to learn, understand and assimilate new trends in agriculture research, technology development, and opportunities in agri-business to facilitate sustainable cultivation.
* To facilitate and provide global technology and service providers an oppurtunity to identify local partnerships.
Agri-Business 2009 will also discuss the problems and prospects of the agriculture sector, with special reference to Kerala. Invited papers would be presented by Researchers, practicing agri-business enterprises, agro-machinery companies. The Exhibition would show case the best in agriculture technology, products and services. It would provide a platform for stake-holders seeking productivity enhancement tools. Leading agro-companies would participate.
The show will host key leading buyers representing leading & up-coming agri companies in South India & Sri Lanka to visit the exhibition and meet up with suppliers at the exhibition. With the assistance from the respective Agencies involved, will carry out an extensive promotional campaign targeted at leading buyers to nominate key officials to visit the exhibition.
Trade Visitors - Traders, Wholesalers, Retailers, Brokers, Consultants related to agriculture industry & Consumers are the target visitors.
Profile for exhibit includes Poultry, Fish Farming, Cut Flowers, Fertilizers, Farm Equipment, Garden Equipment, Landscaping, Seeds, Plants, Netting Shading, Dairy, Canning & Processing, Combine Harvesters, Composting Equipment, Crop Production & other related products.